Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HapPiNeSs

Happiness,
what is that?
Some say it is to be healthy and loved,
some say it is to be pretty and curved.
Some think that it is to be popular,
to have lots of boys at your beck and call.
Some feel that it is to be the teacher's pet,
to be the apple of everyones' eyes.
Some say that it is to be real lucky,
and winning the lottery every week.
Some say it is to never fall down,
ensuring success in everything you do.
Some say that it is to be with your loved one,
making out in the sun all day.
Some say it is to drink a cup of hot milk,
while listening to the radio at full blast.
Some say that it is to have lots of freedom,
to be able to stay up till midnight without any shouts from your parents.
Some say it is to be able to play at the theme park,
escaping death every time the rollar coastal cart makes a twirl.
Maybe that is what happiness is,
maybe to them that is what makes them contented.
Everyone have different views of happiness,

to me,
whatever that makes me feel warm inside,
is considered my happiness.
The stars up in the sky,

the cool breeze of the wind,
the silk skirt that I am wearing,
the ice-cream in my hand.
The walk in the rain, the stroll with my mum,
the tee from my dad,
The chat with my brothers,
the hug from my sis,
the completion of assignments,
the time to read novels.


Road to happiness...
Depends on individuals...
Depends on you...
Depends on me...

7 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

haha if u ask me about my happiness i think winning the lottery every week is the most suitable to fit in~~ hahahaha

dsloong said...

careful.. that pic about show ur longkang.. haha

Looi said...

Happiness is when u treat us MacD,KFC,Pizza,Nando,Sushi King everyday.

Chiangの强 said...

dsl: don't worry, her longkang not deep... it's safe.

CeCci MinC said...

dsl: y keep on talking bout longkang??izzit too long in AT ...mix will all da indonesian...bcome pervert d..

CeCci MinC said...

looi: ur hapiness wont last long if tat happened...as..all da sickness will be ur fren very soon..haha

CeCci MinC said...

chiang: u wont be happy as well..u wil kena rompak..like how dsl kena samun..wakaka