Saturday, December 6, 2008

I've BeEn TaGGeD!!

huh..suddenly tarak pasal kena tagged pulak.!

now hav to reveal things ppl might don't know to every1 d...
ewwyewwww...
it took me quite some times to reply this tagged..
reli busy with all those stupid assignments and reports..hate!!
ok...now....here i go...

according to lingzhou..
after being tagged..there are some rules to be followed..
the list of the rules are:

  • Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
  • Tell 7 unspectacular quirks on yours.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
  • Link the person who tagged you.
  • Leave a comment for each blogger.

ehem...now...let's begin !!

7 FaCtS AboUt TeRuFliRtY513 tHat yOu MigHt DoN't KnoW

  • CeCci is actually comes from my last name Sie ( just double up)
  • im the youngest in my family..also known as the most naughty and playful one..haha..blame my parents and siblings for pampering me too much..
  • i'm anti in doing houseworks.
  • i Love sleeping..tat's y i like pinky piggy
  • planning to reduce weight long time ago but failed to do so...keep on gaining weight..sigh
  • love swimming although hav zero skills in swimming.. ( even failed to learn yf's doggy style..haha ) so...my sifu looi...u have to do something on it edi lolz...keke
  • now im falling in love in mazda 6 besides BMW ( my Dream since i was small. )

7 UnSpEctAcuLaR QuiRkS

  • pulling and touching my hair ( haha..din even realised after my friends told me )
  • i'll only come out from the bathroom after 1 hour each time i bathe
  • crazy in shopping..huh..every month over spend ( once i being clicked by a stuff..i cant sleep if never buy it )
  • last minute gal..( even during exams!! )
  • i do care on how people think of me.. ( jaga muka..muz get rid of this ! )
  • seldom smile and will never talk to people that i'm not close to..But once i get to know u well and comfortable with you...you'll be wishing that we r strangers!! peace ^@^
  • emotional..always get emo..

7 unLucKy PeOpLE TagGeD By TeRuFliRtY

xiaoli

LiNg YeE

LaY ChoOi

LiN FoOnG

BiChai

PeteR tOk

FisHy (Floatin Fish Muz be Tagged Twice )

8 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

aiya, your nick name not Cecci la... is Neng Cie~~ hahaha your "doggy style" sounds familiar... i thought it's some position?

"pulling and touching my hair": zi lian!!!!

i'll only come out from the bathroom after 1 hour each time i bathe: apa lu bikin inside? pcc a?

"emotional..always get emo..": yala... everyday emo.. in langkawi oso emo~~~

CeCci MinC said...

haloooooo..its my standard 3 nickname..after tat no more liao hor..
and i admit i abit zi lian la..keke..
i dunnno wat i do inside ..but definitely not pcc (only guys will do tat)..juz normal bath and it takes me 1 hour liao..
u can only remembered i was emo in langkawi..and it was a year back..after tat no more liao..means i hav improvement...edi 1 year no emo..keke

Unknown said...

hahaha...chiang what is your thought of the doggy style(hehe...u r thinking on what position ohh...)

CeCci MinC said...

yaya chiang..i missed out this point...wat position leh??

¨•.¸ yVöђ ¸.•¨❧™ said...

Neng Cie is the getah put out in the sun to dry?

1 hour in bathroom is not pcc gua.. let me guess, i think is count hair. "song mo".. hahaha

doggy style i believe is the style that how dogs do it. right?

Pwinncess said...

wong ming sie u tag wrong person lar........................... lymphocytic lin is my blog.............................................................

CeCci MinC said...

den who is linfoong?i mean linfoong.blogspot.com..confusing liao

lcyu said...

u tag me how many times oso no use d.since I was known as a floatin fish..fish mana ada hands to tag..I rather sleep ar..float float!!