Sunday, March 29, 2009

HoLiDaY TRiP

if you ask me wat have i done in this sem break....
haha...this is a good question..
Basically, nothing much except sleep and eat...
However..my sem break started to be meaningful and enjoyable since last few days..
guess what..
i visited 2 states in just 2 days...
huh...tired!!
i went to penang with my mum and uncle yesterday...
and you cant believe that it was just 1 day trip...
Morever...it was last minutes planning...

penang:
went kek lok si temple, loong kee ( Red Bean Biscuit ),
Pragin mall ( we were lost, so went here for lunch )..
we enjoyed our dinner ( Bak kut teh ) before rush back..
it was a regret for not going QueensBay Mall...sigh...as we were running out of time.
reached home around 11.30pm..
thanks steven for giving me direction thru phone..

then,
the second day after penang...
we drove to Cameron highlands...
haha....so you can imagine how was the conditions....

Cameron Highlands:
went to butterfly farms, Bee Farms ( Of course we do grab some honey !)
and the most excited part....
we went strawberry farms ( yea, my fav)
and we did pluck our own strawberry...
we did went to a temple ( forgot what the temple called)..keke
reached home at 11pm ..

im super duper tired right now!!
so my ' bla bla bla' end here..
nitez!!

* no photos as my phone spoilt..aiskkkk....

No comments: