Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HapPy BiRthDaY FisH

before i begin.....
i shall turn back the time to 02.08.2009.

okay..now i can start...

HaPpy BirThDay BrainLess Fish..
Let me explain y i say so...

first,
have you ever see people who being so brainless by making himself stuck in crowd on his big day??
and when u ask him...
he is trying to pujuk himself by saying ' so what, i have thousands of people celebrating my birthday'. haha..funny??

secondly,
buying himself a birthday present worth RM799..
haha ...so richi man....
wanna know what he bought??

this is the gift that he bought for himself....

thirdly,
he told me that he regretted of buying this camera after 30minutes..
wakaka..really brainless..!!

anyhow...u did enjoyed your birthday in the crowd right??

2 comments:

lcyu said...

sure enjoy la...
by the way, I shud correct sth here..i din buy this model..what i bought is ixus 95is..see, u see, u lagi brainless..
anyway, after reached home, I feel it's worth to buy it and I like it very very very much!!! :PPPPPPPPP
I din regret at all, I oli regret I didn't buy the laptop skin!

CeCci MinC said...

aiskk...wrong model ka...
susah la...paiseh-nya..
u la..my purpose of going was just tat...at last bcoz of u i missed it