Monday, November 10, 2008

i gOt U

Just from someone who r true, who'll alwis be there, who i appreciate forever..!
thanks for everything...

RepLyiNg PoSt...
This post is dedicate to someone that i think is very important in my life and someone who i couldn't afford to lose to and someone that are in desperado and exhausted now...(...u know who u are...)

JuSt WaNt To LeT YoU KnoW ThaT;

When you facing thousand of obstacles in life
=I will always stand by your side through thick and thin without making
any complaint

When your laughter and enjoyment seem to be decreased day by day
=I'll try my very best to bring back your laughter and enjoy every moment
that we had together and I'll make you enjoy more and laugh more that
you deserve to

When there are many thing bothering you
=I'll sit down quietly and listen to each words of you day and night
without making a fuss
Whenever you face a problem
=I'll always be the first one to kneel down and pray for you
When you are weak
=I'll always be there to give you my support to make you strong
When you are going to fall
=I'll always try my best to catch you before you fall
When you are sad
=I'll try my very best to cheer you up
When your tears dropping down
=I'll lend you my shoulder and wipe away all your tears
When someone betray you
=I'll promise i will never do so
When you think that life is not worthy
=I'll always make your life colourful again
When you have a secret to tell me
=I'll always be there to talk with you even throughout the night
When your sky begin to fall
=I'll stay with you all the time and go through it with you till you smile
When you feel empty inside
=I'll let you know that you are not alone
When you need place to hide
=I'll always lend you my hand
When you need some space
=I'll always lend you my room in my heart
When someone break your heart
=I'll unbreak it together with you
When you get lost out there
=I'll always show you and bring you home
When you feel bored
=I'll always take my time and spend with you
When you are hungry
=I'll always share my last piece of chocolate with you
When you are cold
=I'll always keep you warm
When you need someone to comfort you
=I'll always be your consoler
When you need someone to be there and whenever you need me
=I promise i will be there with you till the very end..


I'll keep each of my word and promise...
I PROMISE from the very bottom of my HEART




1 comment:

Chiangの强 said...

lol~~ jaga abit your temper, then will help alot d ^^