Tuesday, November 11, 2008

ThANkS

although there're lots of problems bothering me lately..
making me hav no energy to move on...
but yet...
im delight for having u..
thanks for letting me know tat u r there for me no matter wat..
thanks for being there for me..
thanks for letting me realise wat true fren is..
thanks for letting me know tat i still have u..
thanks for letting me know u r here..
i hav gone throo the hard time in life wer there r no1 to believe on me..
there r no1 to who reli care for my feelings..
thanks for the post u r replying...
im putting it here for me to remember..
remember that im not alone..
i still hav u...My LaoPo

11 comments:

Chiangの强 said...

MinC recently emo d...

CeCci MinC said...

yaya..reli emo d..

Chiangの强 said...

so fast emo one u? tat day in langkawi oso emo~~~ hahahaha!!!!

lcyu said...

knw why she so emo? I guess this pig's menstrual cycle is too irregular dy..hormonal imbalance..hahax

CeCci MinC said...

Chiang: its edi 1year still remember..wait i go redang oso emo..

Lcyu: shit..sure dsl told u tat..yaya..so u better bcareful when u back tomolo..later suddenly kena bom.

Chiangの强 said...

lol... so imbalance? got such possibility oso... i think u should go and get some hormone treatment...

XiaOLi said...

wat she need now is not hormone balance ok...is TLC lar...sometin v cal tender love and care lor...desperate her...

CeCci MinC said...

chiang: lolz..hormone treatment oso cant cure it liao...sigh..apa macam?any suggestion ar?

Xiaoli: i'm not the 1 desperate la..it shud be 'someone'else..haha..i guess u know who lol

Anonymous said...

i dont know who wor.. i oso wanna know!!!

XiaOLi said...

haha...of course i noe...tat person somemore disturd me middle in the nite where i edi slep lik pig lor...hahaha
lingyee:u still smal girl lor so better dunno cox later u aso wil desperate lor...haha...guai o...

CeCci MinC said...

yaya...lingyee..u guai a bit...small girl kenot know so much..