Saturday, January 31, 2009

BaCk To PJ

sigh..its just the 5th day of chinese new year...
and...the bad thing is...
i'm in Pj already....haiz...sob sob..
the feeling's really killing me..
when i think of all the friends are enjoying themselves..
i cant join all the plan going on...
when i have to stay apart from family..
i miss my parents...
i miss tasteless water...
i misssss my home......
no1 can understand on how i wish to be home...
the worst part....
i'm having quiz tomorrow...
the stupidest lecturer on earth..
by the name DR HAMEED...
he's the guy who has no brain...
not considerate...
torturing the student's life...
kick him into the sea..

let fishy and the relatives eat him up..

keke!!!

then i'll be very very happy!!

and..so do we!!

3 comments:

Looi said...

""i miss my parents...
i miss tasteless water...
i misssss my home......""
got miss me ma? hehe, kidding.

After u go back, v also don hv any big activity. jz lepak around...

CeCci MinC said...

haha..den still ok...
at least neva missed something syok..
how's alan's birthday?

XiaOLi said...

dun grumble animo...at least u got ur holiday rite???