Monday, February 9, 2009

AyErTaWaRiAn

the main purpose of this post :.....
haha...muz be something to do with all those ayertawarian..
aiskkkk...all of them going back to tasteless water without the knowing of me...
( must blame money and fish,..never inform )
dsl called on sunday to ask me back...but cant make it as im in malacca..keke
nothing to do in kl, so pergi malacca..mana tau they all went back AT..
sigh....i missed out another gathering..
shoud be last gathering with the present of yeefang and hengchiang
...miss u guys lots...
and...the bad thing was...
they discover a new/great place in tasteless water..
guess what...
of course i just managed to c the picture taken by them rather than going to that place myself...
im curious on where that place is...
can someone tell me?????
it looks like beside hutan only...
or someone's hse???

here's the picture.



for those who r new to this place..come let's guess wer is it..?

purposely mms by 'someone with black-hearted' to make me jealous..so bad ^^

8 comments:

lcyu said...

wahahahah...stil got many pictures..but lazy to post in my blog...it's enuf to make u jealous..who asks u dont come bck! kekeke

CeCci MinC said...

lcyu: so bad la...is u neva tell me u going back..how i know every1 went back at tat time!
wer is the place?

Looi said...

lol say i'm black hearted...
T_T

CeCci MinC said...

yes u r..
u r not black hearted if u tell me wer the place is..hehe
so...faster tell

dsloong said...

at fishy new house...

CeCci MinC said...

dsloong: impossible la...got oil palm opposite..not hse..tipu

Looi said...

your eye also very sharp, can c behind it is oil palm... so guess again lor. DSL also dono wher is it. only 4 of us go.

a lot things to snap leh. haha.

u accompany me go shopping nxt time, then i tell you.

CeCci MinC said...

sure neh..!!i neva wear spec ma..ur power so high sure kurang sikit..spec oso exp sikit..rugi lo!!wakaka
hem..ugut me..izzit disneyland?